It's easy and it only takes one minute.
Are you already an Excursiopedia member? Sign In Now!
Not an Excursiopedia member? Sign Up Now!
By clicking "Connect with Facebook" or "Create account" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Service.
Rock Climbing Adventure
Beginner: Rock Movement 101
If you are new to climbing, then you want to do just that — climb! Although you will learn some technical skills like fitting a harness and how to tie into the rope, your main focus will be on how to use your hands and feet to scale vertical rock.
This course is 4-6 hours and $125/person. All the necessary equipment, including helmets, harnesses, ropes, and climbing shoes is included.
- Guide services
- Gear: rock climbing shoes, harnesses, helmets, ropes, and all other technical gear needed for climbing.
- Any photos videos taken by guide will be emailed to you at no additional charge.
Transportation to/from Mission Trails Regional Park
Mission Trails Regional Park
Choose your package and book it in three easy steps
How to book
- Press Book now, select dates and options
- Pay by credit card or PayPal
- Receive guide confirmation and voucher
The offer has to be booked at least 1 day in advance. Canceling and confirmation policy
Cancellation & modification
- If we cancel your class or guided climb due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control, you will be able to reschedule or be refunded.
- Participants who cancel at least 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled climb can reschedule.
- Participants who cancel with less than 72 hours and participants who do not show up forfeit their course fee.