It's easy and it only takes one minute.
Are you already an Excursiopedia member? Sign In Now!
Not an Excursiopedia member? Sign Up Now!
By clicking "Connect with Facebook" or "Create account" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Service.
Quad and Canoe Tour – Our little ‘Quanu’ Tour – A day out with quads and canoes
In the morning you’ll be out and about on our quads on a short excursion along age-old tracks which used to connect old communities. Accompanied by a professional guide, you’ll enjoy a special countryside experience. Afterwards you’ll make your way to a restaurant where you can relax under the old trees in the beer garden, enjoying lunch right next to the lake. After a refreshing lunch you’ll climb into the canoes and explore the 3km2 lake at your leisure. Tranquil spaces, restaurants and bathing areas offer you a host of possible ways to spend your afternoon with family or friends. For private groups, we’ll gladly organise a canoe rally rounded off with a barbecue.
- Children from the age of 6 (Children’s price valid from 6-11 years of age)
- Price for adult pillion on request.
Zossen OT Wünsdorf
• Two hour quad programme incl. instruction. Professionally guided quad tour incl. helmet and gloves, excl. fuel costs
• Snack break with drinks along the way
• Lakeside lunch (excl. drinks. Please note! You will need to make your own way to the restaurant, ca. 6km from QUADraTOUR)
• Canooing on the lake for up to 5 hours, incl. lifejackets, map and holder
- Petrol costs will be calculated after the tour
Choose your package and book it in three easy steps
How to book
- Press Book now, select dates and options
- Pay by credit card or PayPal
- Receive guide confirmation and voucher
The offer has to be booked at least 5 days in advance. Canceling and confirmation policy
• Full car driving licence required (provisional licences not accepted. Minimum age 20 years. Drivers accepted only up to 70 years of age.)
• Acceptance of the tour regulations
• Liability waiver
Cancellation & modification
Cancellations must be made in writing (fax, email or letter). Postal date applies.
- Changes or cancellations may be made free of charge up to 30 calendar days prior to the event.
- Changes or cancellations made up to 14 calendar days prior to the event will be charged 50% of the contract value.
- Changes or cancellations made up to 2 calendar days prior to the event will be charged 80% of the contract value.
- Changes or cancellations made within 48 hours prior to the event will be charged 95% of the event price.
This activity has been reviewed less than 5 times. To ensure the quality of guest review information, we only calculate average guest review scores when there are at least 5 reviews for a activity.