It's easy and it only takes one minute.
Are you already an Excursiopedia member? Sign In Now!
Not an Excursiopedia member? Sign Up Now!
By clicking "Connect with Facebook" or "Create account" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Service.
Exclusive Cusco and Machu Picchu 6 Days
Day 1 Cusco
Arrival to Cusco — City Walking Tour
You will be pick up at Cusco Airport in the morning (3300 m. – 11000 ft. above sea level) and after a good nap in the afternoon, getting used to the altitude, we are going to have our city walking tour exploring Pre Inca, Inca and Colonial streets and visit the Inca temple called “Koricancha” and the Cathedral of Cusco. Easy day walking around the city getting an idea about all the different options you have in this cosmopolitan city (restaurants, museums, shops, pubs, etc.). Overnight in Cusco.
• Day 2 Cusco – Sacred Valley of the Incas (B, L)
Tour to Sacsayhuaman – Pisac Market — Ollantaytambo
In the morning we take our bus to this fantastic and fertile valley, but before we leave Cusco city we are going to visit an impressive Inca temple called Sacsayhuaman. Then we continue our journey to the Sacred Valley and on the way we can visit a local farm (where you can see Andean camels such as vicuñas, alpacas, llamas and guanacos).
In the afternoon after a good lunch we are going to explore the Pisac Market. Finally we will go to Ollantaytambo to explore this fascinating Inca town, arriving to our hotel around 5 pm. Overnight in Ollantaytambo at 2900 m. – 10000 ft.
• Day 3 Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu (B, L)
Train To Machu Picchu / Tour to Machu Picchu
In the morning we‘ll go to Machu Picchu by train (approx. 1.5 hours) one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. In the afternoon we are going to have a guided tour (approx. 3 hours) around Machu Picchu, and at the same time show all the options you have the next day. Overnight in Aguas Calientes at 2000 m. — 6000 ft.
• Day 4 Machu Picchu – Cusco (B)
Open day in Machu Picchu / Return to Cusco
Today is yours to roam and sight see Machu Picchu on your own. You will have time to walk around the archaeological complex, capture these incredible memories on camera, feel and appreciate the energy and peacefulness of this sacred place. Another option is to hike up Huayna Picchu, Young Mountain, or Machu Picchu, Old Mountain. Each of these takes about 1 — 2 hours. Or, if you like, go back to the city of Aguas Calientes and do some shopping at the small stores and markets, or visit the hot spring waters. In the afternoon you will take the train and bus back to your hotel in Cusco (3-4 hours). Overnight in Cusco.
(The entrance fees are not included on this day)
• Day 5 Cusco (B)
Open Day in Cusco
Many activities are waiting for you in this unique city (pre Inca and Inca streets, many shops, museums, colonial churches, great restaurants, etc.) Or optional tours like River Rafting or Horse Ridding. A very easy day in this cosmopolitan city. Overnight in Cusco.
• Day 6 Cusco — Lima (B)
Return to Lima
In the morning, after a late wake up call, transfer to the airport for your flight to Lima (there you will have the chance to spend some hours in the city waiting for your international flight).
• End of the service
• Personalized itinerary planning and destination research.
• Coca Tours Representative to assist you at every destination.
• All accommodation in 3 Stars Hotels
• All visits on a private basis with private English-speaking professional guides.
• All transfers and transportation in private, comfortable vehicles with qualified drivers.
• All tours and excursions listed including all entrance fees.
• Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo.
• Meals as indicated on day by day itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner).
Trip Cost does Not Include:
• The following domestic flights: Lima – Cusco and Cusco – Lima
• Airport taxes (domestic flights and international flights).
• Excess baggage fees.
• Meals not specified on day by day itinerary.
• Personal expenses (Phone calls, Snacks, Beverages, Laundry, etc).
• International flights to and from Peru from your country of origin.
• Gratuities for guides and trip leaders.
• Travel insurance.
Choose your package and book it in three easy steps
|Tour and pricing options||Group size||Price|
|Price for two clients (Private tour) (01double room)||2-2||1930 $||Book now|
|Price for three clients (Private tour) (01 double + 01 single room)||3-3||3135 $||Book now|
|Price for four clients (Private tour) (02 double rooms)||4-4||3180 $||Book now|
|Price for five clients (Private tour) (02 double + 01 single room)||5-5||4215 $||Book now|
|Price for six clients (Private tour) (03 double rooms)||6-6||4410 $||Book now|
How to book
- Press Book now, select dates and options
- Pay by credit card or PayPal
- Receive guide confirmation and voucher
The offer has to be booked at least 15 days in advance. Canceling and confirmation policy
*Insurance: We at Coca Tours strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance before you travel. Trip cancellation insurance reimburses you for non-refundable air and land costs should you have to cancel your trip due to personal or family illness. Emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense coverage are also strongly recommended.