It's easy and it only takes one minute.
Are you already an Excursiopedia member? Sign In Now!
Not an Excursiopedia member? Sign Up Now!
By clicking "Connect with Facebook" or "Create account" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Service.
Cooking in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam
A dream come true
holiday of cooking,
We have chosen exciting
destinations, the best cooking
courses and wonderful excursions
such as a vineyard tour
on the back of an elephant, the
Temples of Angkor and a boat
trip on the Mekong Delta, known
for its floating markets.
Point of Departure:
Bangkok, Thailand or
Johannesburg, South Africa.
A truly wonderful
opportunity to experience
the exotic destinations
and cultures of Thailand,
Cambodia and Vietnam.
Enjoy two nights in Bangkok, the city that
never sleeps and three nights in Hua Hin,
Thailand’s Royal Beach Resort. We then
take an exciting train trip to Cambodia
where we spend two nights, and finally
five wonderful nights in Vietnam.
Nikki Strassburg will accompany
the tour as tour leader and for
the best experience the tour is
limited to 14 participants per tour.
Johannesburg to Bangkok
Bangkok to Hua Hin
Hua Hin market & cooking class
Hua Hin Hills Vineyard
Cooking in Hua Hin & back to Bangkok
Bangkok to Siem Reap, Cambodia
Temples of Angkor and Cooking Class
Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City Tour, Cooking Class
and Ben Thanh Market
Cu Chi Tunnels and Cooking Class
Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta
Can Tho/Cooking Class – Ho Chi Minh
Day 14 Departure for Bangkok and
Accommodation in 4 Star Hotels. Bed and breakfast. Other meals as indicated. Cooking Venues in Hua Hin, Siem Reap and Ho Chi Minh City. Visit to Hua Hin Hills Vineyard. All transport by shuttle, bus and train. Transfer and boat cruises on the Mekong Delta. Visit to Angkor Wat Temples
Flights to and from Bangkok. Flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkokj
Tipping and gratuities
Choose your package and book it in three easy steps
How to book
- Press Book now, select dates and options
- Pay by credit card or PayPal
- Receive guide confirmation and voucher
The offer has to be booked at least 40 days in advance. Canceling and confirmation policy
1. The cost of this tour is calculated at the following rate of exchange: R1 (South African Rand) = 4 Baht and R7 = 1$. If the rate of
exchange changes, participants will be responsible for any extra costs.
2 Each participant is obliged to secure adequate travel insurance. Africa Treasure Tours, Travel & Safaris cannot be held responsible for theft, damage, harm, illness or incident.
3. Tipping and gratuities have not been included but is recommended. A collection will be made for tipping and gratuities at appropriate occasions.
4. Visas for Vietnam and Cambodia are not included. South African participants must get a visa for Vietnam before departing A visa for Cambodia can be obtained from the border at $20 (to be paid in US Dollars)
Cancellation & modification
Cancellation policy on any confirmed tours: The date of cancellation will be the date on which we receive your notification of your wish to do so. If you cancel your contract:
• From 30-25 days prior to arrival: 20% of the total tour cost
• From 24-20 days prior to arrival: 40% of the tour cost
• From 19-15 days prior to arrival: 60% of the tour cost
• From 14-10 days prior to arrival: 90% of the tour cost
• Less than 10 days prior to arrival: 100% of the amount paid