It's easy and it only takes one minute.
Are you already an Excursiopedia member? Sign In Now!
Not an Excursiopedia member? Sign Up Now!
By clicking "Connect with Facebook" or "Create account" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Service.
Boston Skyline Helicopter Tour
View from Above
Experience the beautiful architecture of Boston like few others have… from above. Launch from our metro Boston helipad and in under two minutes you will be in the heart of downtown! Fly across the Boston Navy yard, past the North-end, through the Financial District and down Newbury Street on your way to Fenway Park. From there, soar past the sailboats on the Charles River and over historic bridges over to the Bunker Hill Monument. Take in this historic city from a Birds Eye view.
Your route of flight will include:
- USS Constitution – First setting sail on July 22nd 1798, this is the oldest commissioned Navy vessel still afloat.
- North End and Old North Church – Get birds eye view of the spot where minutemen hung lanterns to warn whether the British Army was arriving by land or by sea.
- Financial District – Breathtaking views of Boston’s old and new architecture.
- Newbury Street – Fly along and look down Newbury Street at the 19th century brownstones that contain hundreds of shops, starting with the most expensive near the Public Garden to the less expensive near Massachusetts Ave.
- Fenway Park – Take a peek inside the oldest Major League ball stadium still in use and catch the Red Sox during batting practice.
- Charles River – Fly over the sail boats and Ivy League rowers travelling down the river that separates Boston from Cambridge.
- Longfellow Bridge – Built in 1898, this bridge is known for its central towers giving it the nick name of “Salt and Pepper” bridge.
- Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge – Ranked as one of the world’s top 10 bridges, this cable stay bridge towers over I-93 as it dips under the city near the Boston Garden, home of the Boston Celtics and Bruins.
- Bunker Hill Monument – One of the first monuments in the United States, this 221 ft obelisk was built between 1827 and 1843 to commemorate the Battle of Bunker Hill.
Metro Boston Helipad 735 North Shore Rd, Revere, MA 02151
Helicopter tour of Downtown Boston
Luxury car service offered from any point downtown to an from our helipad.
Choose your package and book it in three easy steps
|Tour and pricing options||Group size||Price|
How to book
- Press Book now, select dates and options
- Pay by credit card or PayPal
- Receive guide confirmation and voucher
The offer has to be booked at least 2 days in advance. Canceling and confirmation policy
Each tour can accomodate up to 3 people
Minimum Age: 4 yrs old
Maximum weight per seat: 225lbs
Cancellation & modification
No Fee to change greater than 48 hours prior to departure
$100: for changes less than 48 hours prior to departure
Full Refund: 48 hours prior to departure
Full Refund less $100: less than 48 hours prior to departure
This activity has been reviewed less than 5 times. To ensure the quality of guest review information, we only calculate average guest review scores when there are at least 5 reviews for a activity.