For travel agencies
Travel agencies – how to partner with Excursiopedia
If you are a travel agency, whether large or small, Excursiopedia can be a great asset to you. We can offer your customers a huge variety of great tours and activities, no matter what their tastes and needs – we offer everything from sightseeing tours to fun workshops and extreme activities. We really do have something for all tastes and all budgets!
5 reasons to partner with Excursiopedia
- The Excursiopedia advantage: Choose from more than 16500 tours and activities in more than 1350 cities in 140 countries – for any taste and budget
- Multilingual: Excursiopedia supports 7 languages: English, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French and Chinese – and tours and activities can be given in more than 25 languages!
- Earn commission: Earn commission on each successful booking
- Great Customer Experience: Work with one of the world’s leading tours and activity providers that is building its inventory every day
- Partner support: Excursiopedia’s partner support programme offers a dedicated rapid-response team of affiliate experts.
How can you work with Excursiopedia?
Working with Excursiopedia is easy:
- We will set up an account for you – you can log in at any time and book a tour that matches your customer’s needs.
- You can contact us directly via phone or email, and we will take care of your bookings for you.
- You can pay for the booking by bank transfer
- You will earn a 5% commission of the booking price on every tour you book. This commission will be deducted from the invoice.
Registering is easy - we can set up everything for you within just a few minutes. To start earning your commission now, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org