Patagonia Southernland Expeditions G.
Born in the southern field, Andres is dedicated to travel services companies and guide for 15 years, from the mystic Atacama Desert to the coarseness of Patagonian Glacier in Torres del Paine. With academic studies in tourism, wildlife and forestry, local culture, first aid courses and rescue in wilderness areas, Andres is a professional of Special Interest Tourism for Responsible Tourism Travelers . He loves his job, his land and his local people.
Thanks to their efforts and professionalism, Andres is a creditor of one of the 30 Professional Improvement Grants provided by the Government of Chile inn 2011. For 16 months there will be refined in tourism in New Zealand, in English and EcoTourism, to return to his beloved family in the South of Chile, in late October 2012.
Friends, I invite you to visit this beautiful Huilliche land with Evergreen Forests, Lakes, Rivers and Volcanoes; land of Baqueanos and Gauchos, Chilotes Navigators, Songs, Myths and Legends in the confines of the World ... The Chilean Patagonia!
- Certificate of Ministry of the Economy, Development and Tourism of Chile - National Register of Suppliers Tourist Services - National Tourism Service of Chile, Sernatur.
- English Certification of Waiariki Institute of Technology of New Zealand
- Tourist Degree of Santo Tomas Institute of Chile
- Wilderness First Aid Accreditation - WAFA, Nols School Patagonia, Chile
- Pre - Hospital Care for Outdoor Acitivities - Peak Safety, New Zealand