Besides being the most populated city in Belgium, Brussels is considered the official capital of the European Union. Originally, the town was born during the 10th century as a fortified city, which has then been turned into a metropolis that today houses important institutions, such as NATO and EU headquarters. With the tours in Brussels you will have the incredible opportunity to admire beautiful historical buildings creating a magical atmosphere in the whole city. Enjoy a tour by bus or on foot to discover famous sights like the Royal Palace and Galleries, the well-known Square Marie Louise, or the picturesque medieval old town with the Market Square. On the contrary, if you are looking for some shopping opportunities, don't lose the chance to enjoy a delicious cup of hot chocolate in one of the numerous cafès of the city centre, or take a look at the trendy boutiques of the fashion district. Whatever your tastes are, Brussels will surprise you with its fantastic air of history and with its impressive institutional buildings.
Show moreShow more
Interesting in Brussels
- Brussels Night Walking Tour: Gourmet Belgian Food
- Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Brussels Including Meal
- Private Arrival Transfer: Brussels Gare du Midi Railway Station to Brussels, Bruges or Ghent Hotels
- Brussels Half-Day City Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Brussels, Bruges or Ghent Hotels to Brussels International Airport